The word online teaching has been the talk of the town and it has been trending more than ever since the majority of people have shifted to it since last year when we faced something like this pandemic for the very first time. Let us see how effective and productive the live teaching apps are since most of us have now used them in some way or the other. As time passed by, we have evolved and presently we found ourselves in a place full of opportunities. We have progressed in
every way possible. It would be wrong to say that there exists a limit to human progression. The most important aspect which has helped this human race to move forward in technological advancement.
Technology has given us a head start to truly discover and explore our true potential. Be it in the field of medical science, defense, space, transport, communication, and so on. If we talk about the education sector, technological advancement reflects here too. Technological advancement has also been witnessed in communications. The amalgamation of communication and technology has made education exist in a way no one would have imagined a few years back.
Gone are the days when education was confined in four walls of the classroom and to the ones who were privileged enough to have access to it. With the technological revolution in education, it has been ensured that it reaches every corner of the world to the masses irrespective of the topography, status, resources, etc.
The concept which came out of this progress is to provide education through audio, videos, blogs, notes, etc. i.e. Online teaching apps. Recently to make this online teaching more realistic and comfortable, Live teaching apps have emerged as a more prominent and promising tool. Recently its need and importance were realized more than ever when the pandemic hit the world and the world went into lockdown. In those challenging times live teaching apps made sure that there is no interference in the learning process of millions of people out there who were anxious about their academic situation. There is no doubt that the live teaching app provides knowledge to everyone irrespective of anything. It was also seen that people were struggling with productivity issues despite these hard times, these apps also helped students to stay productive.
Let us see how online and live teaching app help students to stay productive.
- Live teaching apps first and foremost gives you the liberty to choose your classes at your preferred time. In this way, you don’t end up compromising with your classes while you feel inactive, rather you understand the concept more clearly with your full attention.
- You don’t end up struggling for hours to find notes and study material of a specific topic which is usually evident in the traditional way of teaching. On the contrary, every answer to quench your curiosity is just a click away.
- Online resources are available 24*7 so that you are no stuck till next Monday or wait for the weather to calm down to get your daily dose of wisdom.
- Since live teaching is done on your device you don’t have to worry about leaving your home an hour early make a sprint to grab those front rows to clearly understand the concept in a fully packed class.
- Since live teaching is like a virtual classroom you can ask doubt and queries to your teacher/mentor on one on one basis. Also, you don’t have to worry about fast filling limited vacancies and compromise on your batch details.
- Also, with the online learning app becoming better with each passing days the user interface has become more interactive than ever which leads to a better understanding of any concept and it’s easy to use for those of you who are not seamless with technology find it a hefty task to use
- Online teaching apps have also been working to make the teaching experience fun. They have now included various games and quizzes to make the learning experience more enjoyable
- Also, the questionnaire available at these apps gives the candidate, a better realistic overview of what he might face in the exams and eventually help him to be better prepared to take on those challenges.
- Another benefit online teaching apps have is that you can record these lectures/classes and watch them later on whenever you feel like it. Also, it would help you in revision when you have the privilege to go through what the teacher taught as many times as you want.
- Since online and live learning apps provide you with so much flexibility with time and content, you are surely able to utilize it efficiently and have spare time left for your other hobbies and skills.
We hope you liked this article. Do give us your valuable feedback in the comment section. Thank you.